Friday, February 5, 2010

Playing Catch Up...

I realized that I've been awfully neglectful of my blog lately.  I haven't shown off any of the new layouts I've done lately.  Shame on me.  


I used the brand new Cappuccino by Bubblescrap Designs.  Just look at those gorgeous browns.  Love it!
 I've also been trying to participate in the Project 365/52 at My Life and Scrap.  I do much better with 52 than I do with 365.  It's easier for me to take a certain number of photos per week, rather than per day.  They have a fun twist on it, too.  Instead of just sending you out into the world with your camera in tow, Carolyn, the challenge leader, gives you a theme.  You don't have to use it, but it gives you a great guideline if you're like me and need a little extra push.

Here is my layout from week 3 (yeah, I know...I'm already behind).  The theme was Family.


I used the highly versatile kit, Today, and Project 365 Template #31, both by Sweet Tomato Designs.


Thanks for sticking with me throughout all the babble.  I'm going to toss out another freebie, as a thanks.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete