Friday, February 5, 2010

Monkey see, Monkey do...

It isn't that I don't have great ideas, all my own.  I promise, I'm just bursting with wonderful things to blog about.  But...sometimes I see discussions/questions/chats at other blogs and I just can't help myself, I have to play along.

Tonight, I'm following in the fan-tabulous footsteps of Brandi over at These are the Moments, who was taking a page from the lovely works of Mama M at My Little Life.

 

1. What are you most afraid of?
The easy answer: heights.  I have a hard time even standing on a chair.  The more difficult answer, I am afraid of my child (and/or future children) getting sick or dying.  That makes my blood run cold.  So, we'll stick with heights because I don't even want to think about the other.
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
  On a day to day basis?  Neither.  I have wild and crazy, naturally curly hair that takes HOURS to tame with a curling iron or flat iron.  I typically just spritz a little gel in it and let it do it's thing. 
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
  I really don't mind either one, nor do I have a preference.  BUT...now that I have a small child that thinks she needs whatever you have, a hands-free device is nice because she can't really see it, and if she does, she doesn't realize it's part of a phone. 
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Yep.  And I love it.  The problem?  I love wood with a dark finish and that just isn't a smart choice when you have a husband that breaks/scratches/nicks stuff without even trying, and a daughter that thinks the world is her playground.  Woe is me.  I promise it looked good when I bought it.  Before I was married.  Before I was a mother.
5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Yes.  Absolutely, yes.  That's all.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you DO decide to stalk I won't be offended. Just let me know before you peek in my windows so I can clean the house up a bit, okay?? ;)

    I love your answers! I also had a bedding set that looked MUCH, MUCH better before I had kids. It's since been tossed. Maybe I can have nice things again when my children are grown!

    ReplyDelete