Friday, February 5, 2010

Grand Opening

The fabulous Zeee, from Z Pink Boudoir Designs is having a GRAND OPENING at My Life and Scrap.  This week only, her designs are 50% off!

 

Just look at these fantastic creations:

 
  
 

Because it's Friday, and this has been one of those weeks where each morning feels like yet another Monday, here is a freebie for you from the great talents over at My Life and Scrap:


Raise your hand if you still have Halloween photos from last year, just waiting to be scrapped.  Yeah, me too.  This makes that process absolutely painless.  If you're a busy woman (or man) like me, these quickpages are ideal.  Just download the page, add your photo and voila!  Done!

You can thank me later.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll take one of those margaritas that you wrote about at MLAS! I like Zee's work...glad that she is now a designer with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zee's stuff! :)

    And I TOTALLY have Halloween pics that haven't been scrapped yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete