Friday, February 5, 2010

Grand Opening

The fabulous Zeee, from Z Pink Boudoir Designs is having a GRAND OPENING at My Life and Scrap.  This week only, her designs are 50% off!

 

Just look at these fantastic creations:

 
  
 

Because it's Friday, and this has been one of those weeks where each morning feels like yet another Monday, here is a freebie for you from the great talents over at My Life and Scrap:


Raise your hand if you still have Halloween photos from last year, just waiting to be scrapped.  Yeah, me too.  This makes that process absolutely painless.  If you're a busy woman (or man) like me, these quickpages are ideal.  Just download the page, add your photo and voila!  Done!

You can thank me later.  :)

5 comments:

  1. I'll take one of those margaritas that you wrote about at MLAS! I like Zee's work...glad that she is now a designer with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zee's stuff! :)

    And I TOTALLY have Halloween pics that haven't been scrapped yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete