Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whistle while you work...

Does this time of year seem like a whirlwind of activity for anyone else?  I cleaned the house top to bottom earlier this week, in time for Thanksgiving Day festivities, I've purchased nearly all of the necessary Christmas gifts, I have done mountains of laundry and rearranged our furniture to make room for the tree.  I'm hoping this weekend to get the gifts wrapped and the decorations up.  We'll see.

Despite being so busy, I still managed to squeeze out a little time to create a few layouts. All images are linked to my gallery, so please feel free to swing by and show them some love.  Or, simply leave a comment here and let me know what you think.




Both of these layouts were created using the Golden Fancy kit and the Woodland Trails kit, both created by Tirza and both available HERE.

So, what do you have left on your to-do list??


1 comment:

  1. My to do list is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. NEED.MORE.TIME.

    ReplyDelete