Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

I can't speak for everyone, but I have so much to be thankful for this year.  2009 has certainly been a year of eye-opening circumstances and learn-the-hard-way experiences, but each of those trials and tribulations certainly made each of the treats that much sweeter.

My morning has been rather productive, so while my turkey is roasting and my family is relaxing and watching the parade, I want to point you in the direction of something FAB-U-LOUS....

My Life and Scrap is having a Happy Thanksgiving Give Away over at DigiShopTalk.com.  The first FIFTEEN entries earn a FREE set of Brag Book Album Quickpages to coordinate with the brand-spankin-new MEGA collab "Home Is Where the Heart Is".  Better hurry!!


* Image is linked *

No comments:

Post a Comment