Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Have you been by My Life and Scrap lately? There are so many exciting things going on!

First of all, we've got a brand new designer in our midst and she's filled our shop with some incredible products. If you aren't familiar with Bubblescrap Designs, here is a quick bio on the designer behind the scenes, Mye De Leon.



If you act quickly, she's even having a GRAND OPENING SALE!



Also going on at MLAS, some incredibly fun challenges!



Stop by and play along!

Last night I managed to squeeze in some computer time and participate in a Speed Scrap, my favorite of ALL the challenges. It was tricky, lots of adjusting and measuring, but here is my final product:


What do you think? Aren't the photos incredible? Completely un-touched-up. Of course, I can't take full credit, my husband took most of them. We woke up Saturday morning to an incredibly loud noise. I can't even describe it, other than to say I thought something was going to crash into the house. I raced to the window and looked out in time to see these GORGEOUS balloons gliding right over our house! They touched down all around us, in the empty lots that surround the house, and then lifted back off, one by one. Amazing. Though, I never realized the "flame" was so LOUD!

And....drumroll please....I'm FAMOUS! Okay, not really. I did get a little thrill, seeing my Template Challenge entry on the MLAS blog. Woo Hoo! In case you haven't seen it, here you go:


And here is a link to the MLAS Blog. If you haven't checked it out, you should. It's a fount of information and inspiration. http://www.mylifeandscrap.com/blog/

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love your speed scrap LO! And, I just love Mye's stuff, it really is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete