Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Life and Scrap is on the hunt...

...for some new team members!


Text Reads:
My Life and Scrap is looking for an addition to our on site Quality Control Team.
Experience is preferred but willing to train the right person.
Must be Detail Oriented
Must be a Self Starter and able to work unsupervised
Must be Honest and Dependable
Must have a program reliable for checking DPI, Blurriness and Stray Pixels

In return for your hard work you will get to keep the kits you QC for your personal use as well as other surprises.

If you have questions or would like to apply please send me an email at mylifeandscrap@gmail.com with QC Team Application or QC Team Question in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you. 

************************

If you'd like to know more about My Life and Scrap, head over to their store and look around.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck finding your quality team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't say it on the F Goose website, but it does on their blog. Just review as many products as you can while signed in and the money will show up as a credit in your account later. Worse comes to worse, you're out some time, but it worked for me! When I tried to have my husband review the stuff he knew about it didn't show up, though. Probably because I was honest and used the same address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to My Life and Scrap for finding new members!

    ReplyDelete