Friday, January 15, 2010

Get Ready...Get Set...

GO!

Over to My Life and Scrap, that is.  Those fabulous hostesses, Jaclyn and Michelle, are at it again!  Jac's got a Speed Scrap happening tonight and Michelle's is tomorrow.  Are you ready?!




Now, on to other business.  It's been a long morning.  I'm going to take a page from Brandi's book and play "Not Me".

 - It was not me who turned off the alarm with the intention of sleeping past my usual 4am wake-up.
 - It was not me who groaned at the glorious sound of her one year old awake down the hall...at 4:13am.
 - And it was certainly NOT me who laid on the couch with a blanket while she redecorated my kitchen in Cheerios from her high chair.


BUT...because it's Friday and I think Friday's are pretty great, I'm giving you a freebie:



Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing ! One year olds, do that for you .....it does get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [16 Jan 02:50am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete