Friday, December 11, 2009

Daily Doses of December...

Have you heard of the Daily December project by Ali Edwards?  Basically, she keeps track of one thing that happened during each day of December.  It can be something exciting, like decorating or writing a letter to Santa, or it can be something rather commonplace, like a nice dinner.  She peppers her pages with cute elements and photos, which make for a really fun project.  This year, I've decided to play along.  My project ventures from hers slightly, in that my pages are 100% digital, and I'm (sort of) sticking with a color theme.  So far.  :)  Of course, this could all change as the month goes on.

Here are a few of my pages, I'll share more in the next few days:







What do you think?
I've linked all of the photos, so if you'd like, feel free to leave a comment either here or in the gallery.
All papers and elements are from the Polar Play kit by Dream Big Designs, available HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment