Monday, October 19, 2009

Look what the stork brought us...

No, not that stork! This is a whole different stork.



Our two English Bulldogs, Emma and Elliot are the proud parents of SIX puppies! And I'm tired. Bulldogs are notoriously tough to own and breed because of their various medical issues and this proved to be the case this week. At about 10pm, Emma was clearly in labor. After about 15 minutes, I had the vet on the phone and she was concerned. J loaded Emma in the car for me and I took her in for an emergency c-section, while he stayed behind with the baby. Yes, that wasn't a typo, my dog had to have a c-section. Welcome to my life.

On a brighter note, didn't she have adorable pups? 4 boys and 2 girls. Speaking of which...anyone want a puppy?? They'd make great stocking stuffers, as they'll be ready just in time for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment