Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a sickness

Even when my body is exhausted, my eyes are bleary and my brain is fried....I just can't resist a scrapping challenge! Last night, I sat down to do the Scraplift Challenge at My Life and Scrap and before I knew it HOURS had passed. I was having so much fun playing with ribbons and sparkle, I completely lost track of time. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have a pretty good looking subject to work with....

Here are the details on the challenge:



Here is my own page:

Swing by My Life and Scrap in enter your own layout! You can earn some free goods in their amazing shop...

I just realized I'm almost finished with the challenges for this month! I might have to go back and "pretend" I'm competing in the ones that have already expired. Like I said, it's a sickness. Want to hear a secret? I don't mind. :)

On another note, I've had some inquiries about the puppies lately and want to report that all 6 of them are doing great! They've nearly doubled in size and their eyes are almost open. I'll see if I can get my "lovely assistant" to take some new photos this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great and your LO's are beautiful, as is your subject. It's nice to have you at MLAS.

    ReplyDelete