Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Reading....

Any other readers out there?  I have been known to devour an entire book in one day, or less.  Sadly, that was before I became a mother and other aspects of life got in the way.

As a result, I'm taking the leap and selling off my book-collection.  You're probably envisioning rows of dusty books, similar to a used bookstore, and you couldn't be more wrong.  I've always taken very good care of my books, and in fact some are brand new!  There are a few that I bought used, and they show some wear, but all pages and fully intact and in great condition.

If you're in the market for some fun summer reading, I hope you'll go by and take a look.  I've got some listed as low as $1!!  If you purchase more than one, please let me know and I'll combine the shipping costs and refund you the difference.  Also, I don't have international shipping listed, but if you're overseas and are interested, leave me a message and we'll work something out.


 I've been adding to the list daily and it's already up to 90+ titles, so if you don't see something you want, please check back soon!

Thanks for looking!
The Mulberry TreeMercyNora Roberts Quinn Brothers Trilogy: Sea Swept, Rising Tides, Inner Harbor (Chesapeake Bay)The HostageThe Stand: Expanded Edition: For the First Time Complete and Uncut (Signet)WatchersOrigin In DeathBullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

These are just a taste of what you'll find in my very eclectic collection!

**A few of the above titles are still being listed, so please be patient if you don't see what you're after**

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the Amazon store! I sold stuff at Amazon and ebay until this last year. Congrats and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. following from CDblogging!
    Emily
    www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete